Festive Superfood Potato Salad
Serves: 8 to 10
- 750g bag baby Spud Lite potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups kale leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 stick celery
- 1 avocado, deseeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup smooth feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Pistachio nuts
- 1/2 pomegranate, deseeded
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
Lemon, Garlic & Yogurt Dressing
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 cup Greek style yogurt
- Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - Cook Potatoes
Bring a large pot of water to the boil, add potatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender, adding kale for final 1 minute of cooking. Drain and refresh under cold water.
Step 2 - Make Dressing
For the dressing, combine all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, whisking until combined. Set aside until required.
Step 3 - Mix Salad
For the salad, combine cooked potato and half the dressing together in a medium mixing bowl, tossing until well coated.
In a separate mixing bowl combine kale, spring onions, cucumber, celery, avocado, mint and coriander together, tossing until combined.
Step 4 - Create and Serve
To serve, spread half the dressed potatoes over the base of a serving bowl, following by half the salad mixture. Repeat process, then sprinkle over feta, pistachios, pomegranate, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Serve salad with remaining dressing.