Spud Lite Potato & Spring Green Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
- 750g bag baby Spud Lite potatoes, sliced into thick rounds
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- juice of a lemon
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 breakfast radish, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup slithered almonds, toasted
- 50g marinated feta, drained and crumbled
GARLIC & LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- 1/2 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - Pre-heat Oven
Pre-heat oven on 220 degrees Celsius.
Step 2 - Boil Spud Lite Potatoes
Place Spud Lite potatoes into a pot and cover with cool water. Place on stove and bring to a boil. Boil for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until soft. Drain the potatoes.
Step 3 - Smash Spud Lite Potatoes
In a large roasting tray, placed boiled potatoes and smash them with a masher or folk.
Step 4 - Dress Spud Lite Potatoes
Dress the potatoes in olive oil and seasoning. Place into pre-heated oven and roast until golden brown.
Step 5 - Mix Potatoes
Place grated parmesan, ricotta cheese, baby spinach and golden smashed potatoes into a large bowl and toss together.
Step 6 - Serving Time
Your smashed potatoes are now ready to serve
Hint: If you want to make them extra crispy with melted cheese, toss everything together place back in roasting dish, spread parmesan cheese on top and roast till cheese is melted.