Spud Lite Potato and Halloumi Fritters
- 600g Spud Lite potatoes, grated
- 1 cup frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g halloumi cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges, to squeeze
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - Mix Fritter Mixtures
In a large mixing bowl, combine grated potato, sweetcorn, spring onions, halloumi, parmesan, zest, mint, flour, eggs, salt and pepper, stirring until combined.
Step 2 - Cook Spud Lite Potato Fritters
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan, over a medium heat. Add ¼ cups of potato mixture in batches of four and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Add extra oil with batches, as required.
Step 3 - Serve Spud Lite Fritters
Serve fritters with a squeeze of lemon juice.