Moroccan Spud Lite Potato Nourish Bowl
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp dukkah
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 avacado, deseeded and sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
MOROCCAN ROASTED VEGGIES
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice mix
- 500g baby Spud Lite potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch baby carrots, washed
- 1/2 bunch baby beetroot, washed and halved
TAHINI & LEMON DRESSING
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup Greek style yogurt
- salt flakes ad freshly ground black pepper
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - Pre-heat Oven and Roast Veggies
Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
For the Moroccan roast veggies, place oil and spice mix together in a large mixing bowl, stirring until combined. Add potatoes, carrots and beetroot tossing until well coated. Place vegetables on prepared baking tray in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Step 2 - Make Tahini Dressing
For the tahini dressing, combine tahini, lemon juice and garlic together in a small mixing bowl, stirring until mixture is smooth. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of water, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
Step 3 - Boil Quinoa
Place quinoa and vegetable stock together in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
Step 4 - Create Nourish Bowls
To assemble nourish bowls, combine cooked quinoa, mint, half the dukkah, half the chickpeas, salt and pepper together, stirring until combined. Evenly divide quinoa mixture between four bowls. Top with remaining chickpeas, baby spinach, roasted vegetables, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Spoon the tahini dressing over the centre of the bowl and garnish with coriander. To serve, sprinkle over the remaining dukkah.